Frank's Auto Maintenance Services
Essentials of Maintenance Services:
It is essential to have scheduled maintenance services performed on your vehicle regularly to avoid costly auto repairs, and most importantly anything that could affect safety while driving. Here at Frank’s Auto Service, we provide drivers with a variety of suitable and highly efficient, low-cost auto maintenance services.
Our highly trained and ASE certified technicians are completely qualified to perform any auto service or maintenance on your vehicle while maintaining your factory warranty. You can bring your car, SUV, minivan, pickup, or delivery vehicle to Frank's Auto Service & Repair, Inc.. Our auto repair and maintenance shop is fully equipped with industry leading state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment and technology to present you with high-performance results.
The Most Important Auto Service Tip You Will Ever Get?
Change Your Oil Regularly. Fresh Oil Is The Life Blood Of Your Engine
- Change your oil. Timely oil changes - every 3,000 miles for regular oil and 5,000 miles for synthetic oil - even sooner if you are towing. Regular oil changes can help eliminate most of the problems that create the need for high cost auto repair. Do the automotive maintenance and the dollars spent on auto repair will drop sharply.
- Let us give your car, pickup truck, SUV, minivan or van a FREE overall car condition inspection with each oil change to make sure that all systems are working properly. Catching problems before they happen can save you a fortune on the much higher cost auto repair.
- Timely, scheduled, automotive maintenance, at the recommended manufacturer's mileage intervals, is critical. Your car's manufacturer provides you with a scheduled maintenance program because they know exactly how much time and wear their parts can take before service or replacement is needed.
A Few Maintenance Rules to Keep in Mind
- Change regular oil every 3,000 miles
- Change synthetic oil every 5,000 miles
- Change antifreeze every 2 years
- Change brake fluid every 2 years
- Change transmission fluid every 30,000 miles
- Do a scheduled 15, 30, 60 and 90,000 mile maintenance
- Check for potential problems before they happen
Be wise with your vehicle and its maintenance needs; regular automotive maintenance can eliminate the need for those pesky high cost repairs. When you need maintenance and other related auto services, count on your friends here at Frank's Auto Service & Repair, Inc.!