GMC Service and Repair in Walnut Creek
Welcome to the premier Walnut Creek GMC service and repair shop - Frank’s Auto Service. If you are looking for a repair shop that values your time, and provides superior customer service, along with technical excellence, give us a call.
Our Walnut Creek auto repair shop provides full range of GMC maintenance services and repairs. Our technicians use state-of-the-art digital tools to diagnose and repair any problems your GMC might experience. They have extensive experience servicing and repairing GMC vehicles, whether it’s the GMC Terrain, Yukon, GMC Sierra 1500 or the GMC Savana Cargo Van.
Our full service Walnut Creek auto repair shop offers GMC services ranging from minor oil service, to factory recommended maintenance, to brake repair, check engine light diagnostics, transmission service, to major engine repairs – we are a one-stop GMC repair shop in Walnut Creek. If you own a fleet of GMC vehicles, we provide fleet services as well.
When you bring your GMC to our Walnut Creek repair shop, whether for service or repairs, we will provide you with an electronic copy of the results of a complimentary digital vehicle inspection – so you have a record of the condition of your vehicle. You can also anticipate friendly service and:
- 36 months/36,000 miles nationwide warranty
- Local shuttle for your convenience
- Use of Original Equipment or better quality parts
- Nationally ASE certified technicians working on your GMC
- Written cost estimates for your GMC service or repairs
- Free digital vehicle inspection with repairs or service
Our technicians can work on most GMC models, including Terrain, Acadia, Yukon, Canyon, Sierra 1500, Sierra 2500, Savana Cargo Van, Savana Passenger Van.
We are huge fans of preventive maintenance – regular oil changes and factory recommended maintenance go a long way towards keeping your vehicle functioning at its peak. Whether you use your vehicle for weekend off-road adventures, or for business, regular maintenance extends engine life and keeps your vehicle reliable and on the road.
Regular GMC service at our Walnut Creek auto repair shop satisfies service requirements necessary to maintain manufacturer warranty.
Our repair shop offer hundreds of services and repairs, so no matter what ails your GMC, our nationally ASE certified technicians will take great care of your vehicle. Here is an abbreviated list of the services we offer (in no particular order):
- slipping clutch repair
- water pump, thermostat replacement
- replace and service transmission
- EVAP system service and repair
- brake calipers replacement
- coolant exchange service
- alternator troubleshooting
- drum and rotor service
- brake fluid flush
- transmission replacement
- interior / exterior lighting replacement
- wheel bearing replacement
- exhaust system work
- TPMS sensor replacement
- wheel balancing
- battery system testing
- factory scheduled maintenance
- ABS system service and repair
- AC system recharge
- fuel pump repair
- tire repairs
- U-joint repair
- engine replacement
- tune up
- alternator testing and repair
- hybrid repair & service
- water pump replacement
- preventative maintenance and fluid flushes
- oil change
- starter relay
- fuel injection repair
- power steering
- mechanical and suspension repairs
- fuel injector cleaning & service
- pre-purchase inspection
- catalytic converter emissions
- bushing replacement
So when your GMC needs service or repairs, call Frank’s Auto Service in Walnut Creek – our friendly staff will provide you with superior customer service, while our technicians take great care of your vehicle. We offer convenient online appointments, or simply call us at the shop.