Subaru Impreza Service and Repair in Walnut Creek
Frank’s Auto Service welcomes all Subaru Impreza owners to the premier Walnut Creek Subaru repair shop. We provide a broad range of Subaru Impreza services and repairs – from brake repairs, transmission problems, to check engine light repair, to major engine repairs, including Subaru head gasket replacement. Whatever ails your Impreza, our nationally ASE certified technicians will take great care of your vehicle, and most services and repairs can be completed the same day.
While we are big Subaru fans, there are some model years that can Impreza models that can cause more frequent visits to our repair shop - 2007 Impreza had AC / heater problems, 2008 model was known for head gasket leaks, and most older Subaru suffer from increased oil consumption. It is a good habit to regularly check engine oil level between service visits.
As with all vehicles, we recommend regular oil service for your Subaru Impreza – it not only prolongs engine life, and extends tires life ( we rotate tires if needed), but it also allows us time to perform a digital vehicle inspection to see if your vehicle is developing problems. We send you electronic copy of the inspection results for your records.
Regular Subaru Impreza service at our Walnut Creek auto repair shop satisfies service requirements to keep manufacturer warranty.
We highly recommend following factory recommended service schedule. It gives you the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your Impreza has been services by professional.
When you visit our Walnut Creek auto repair shop, you can anticipate friendly service, as well as highly skilled Subaru mechanics working on your Impreza. You can also expect:
- Nationwide 36 months / 36,000 miles warranty
- We use Original Equipment or better quality parts
- Clear explanation of what needs to be done and why
- Free Digital Vehicle Inspection with service or repairs
- Local shuttle for your convenience
Our Walnut Creek Subaru repair shop provides full range of services, diagnostics, and Subaru repairs. As a matter of fact we can service and repair hundreds of conditions and problems, including, but not limited to:
- brake pads replacement
- 30,000 miles service
- hydraulic system diagnosis and repair
- transmission replacement
- overheating diagnostics
- tire replacement
- air conditioning system recharge
- starting & charging diagnosis
- tie rod replacement
- 60,000 miles service
- heater core replacement
- transmission service
- computer diagnostics
- battery maintenance
- drivability diagnostics
- water pump replacement
- auto a/c evaporator replacement
- starter replacement
- 90,000 miles service
- air intake cleaning & filter changing
- rotation and check tire pressure
- battery service
- ABS system service and repair
- exhaust system work
- automatic transmission service & repair
- exhaust system repair
- electrical and computer diagnosis
- interior / exterior lighting replacement
- AC system repair
- ignition switch replacement
- preventative maintenance inspections
- clutch repair & replacement
- car electronics
- diagnose & repair tire pressure monitoring systems
- tire repairs
- warning light diagnostics
- brake fluid flush
- hybrid battery replacement
- tire installation
- computerized wheel alignment
- brake fluid exchange
So when your Impreza needs service or repairs – whether it’s brake fluid exchange, brake pad replacement, transmission service, or head gasket repair, bring it to the premier Subaru repair shop in Walnut Creek. You will receive service with a smile, and we will get your vehicle repaired and back on the road.
To make an appointment, you can use our convenient online appointments, or simply call us at the shop.