Subaru Legacy Service and Repair in Walnut Creek
Frank’s Auto Service, the leading Walnut Creek Subaru service and repair shop, offers wide range of services and repairs for your Subaru Legacy. We offer convenient appointments, local shuttle, and superior quality Subaru maintenance and repairs.
At Frank’s Auto Service we have over six decades of experience working on autos in general, and we have extensive Subaru Legacy service and repair experience as well. Our nationally ASE certified technicians are equipped with state-of-the-art digital tools to access your Subaru’s onboard computers.
Subaru first appeared in the United States in 1968 and it was not an auspicious event. The first Subaru in America was the “360” – it was a very small, underpowered car, not suited for American roads. What a difference a few decades makes. Today Subaru vehicles are fully adapted to the American marketplace – fast, powerful, with off-road capability.
Subaru Legacy has been one of the pillars of the Subaru vehicle line. Our technicians understand the Legacy and its quirks. From the 2015 Legacy that had issues with gas caps, to 2005 Legacy which is prone to suffering a blown head gasket, to the 2010 Legacy which can suffer from transmission issues. Many Subaru models, including the Legacy, exhibit excessive oil consumption – we recommend checking engine oil level between services.
To keep you Legacy in top shape, we recommend regular oil service. It not only extends engine life, but also gives us an opportunity to perform a complimentary digital vehicle inspection – we will send you an electronic copy of the results, including pictures of any areas that require maintenance or repairs.
Regularly servicing your Subaru Legacy at our Walnut Creek auto repair shop fulfills the conditions to keep Subaru warranty in force.
Our friendly staff is happy to be of service - whether your Subaru Legacy needs simple oil service, a/c recharge or major engine repairs. We will take great care of your vehicle, and when you come to our shop, you can anticipate:
- 36 months/36,000 miles nationwide warranty
- Same day service/repairs completion (in most cases)
- Subaru specialist working on your vehicle
- Complimentary digital vehicle inspection with service or repairs
- Original Equipment Sourced/Supplier or better parts
- Local shuttle for your convenience
Frank’s Auto Service is a family owned Walnut Creek auto repair shop with over 60 years in business. We offer board range of auto services and repairs, including, though not limited to:
- suspension repairs
- air conditioning system recharge
- radiator repair
- hydraulic system diagnosis and repair
- wheel bearing replacement
- engine repair
- water pump, thermostat replacement
- automatic transmission service & repair
- catalytic converter emissions
- cooling system service (water pumps, radiators)
- 30,000 miles service
- 60,000 miles service
- 90,000 miles service
- timing belt and drive belt replacement
- hybrid battery replacement
- computer diagnostics
- car electronics
- diagnose & repair tire pressure monitoring systems
- wheel alignment
- TPMS sensor replacement
- manufacturer factory recommended services
- fuel injection repair
- oil change
- suspension (struts, shocks, axles, control arm)
- transmission replacement
- tail light replacement
- battery testing
- no-start diagnostics
- auto a/c evaporator replacement
- brake rotors replacement
- electrical and computer diagnosis
- valve cover gasket replacement
- electrical and/or wiring problems
- timing chain replacement
- ambient temperature sensor replacement
- anti-lock brake service & diagnostics
- catalytic converter replacement
- overheating diagnostics
- replace and service transmission
- battery replacement
- tire rotation
- fuel injector cleaning & service
Our friendly staff will welcome you at Frank’s Auto Service, and they will do their utmost to make your experience a pleasant one. We offer local shuttle for your convenience, and professional Legacy services and repairs for your peace of mind. You can make an appointment online or if you prefer to speak to a human, call us at the shop.